Security: WEP 64/128bit, WPA, WPA2, 802.1x and 802.11i, Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 compliant.
Multi-OS support: 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10, Mint 14/15/16/17/17.1/17.2, Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10/14.04/14.10/15.04/15.10, Fedora 18/19/20/21/22, CentOS 6.4/6.5/7.
Imported from USA.
The Panda 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter (PAU05) upgrades
the WiFi interface on your computer to the latest
802.11n standard. Your computer can communicate wirelessly with
any 802.11g/n wireless router at home, coffee shops, etc.
- Panda PAU05 upgrades any computer to the latest 802.11 n
- Max data rate up to 300 Mpbs with 802.11n
- WPS button is used to setup connection between the computer
and the router quickly
- Backward compatibility with 802.11g 2.4GHz wireless networks
- Low power consumption to extend the battery life of your
laptop or portable device
- Supports state of the art standards-based security features:
64b/128bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 (TKIP+AES) to prevent
unauthorized users to access your wireless network.
- Any PC with an available USB port, 1GHz CPU, and 1GByte Memory
- Any brand 802.11g or 802.11n router using 2.4GHz frequency
band only (doesn't work on 5GHz band)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista, Mac OS
10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9 and the latest version of
32-bit and 64-bit Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, etc.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with any device that does not run an operating
system specified above unless otherwise stated.
What's in the package
- Panda PAU05 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB Adapter
- User's Manual
- Installation CD
Note: The latest manuals and drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux
are available on www.pandawireless.com.
Panda One (1) Year Limited Warranty
Panda Wireless, Inc. ("Panda") warrants this Panda-branded
300Mbps Wireless 802.11n USB adapter against defects
in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE
(1) YEAR from the date of retail purchase on .
Panda 300Mbps Wireless N USB Adapter - Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mint, Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, CentOS, Lubuntu, Zorin…